Terms of Service
The terms and conditions are as follows:
- This is a quality nonlawyer self-help divorce solution. The 3StepDivorce Documentation software and service is not a substitute for the advice of a lawyer. Divorce Source, Inc. does not practice law and does not give out legal advice. The software and service allows you to represent yourself in doing your own uncontested divorce. If you need or desire legal representation, have a contested divorce, or have complex legal issues that cannot be resolved on your own, we recommend that you hire a lawyer.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee. Our Premium Online Divorce Service (3StepDivorce) is 100% guaranteed. Divorce Source, Inc. offers a 100% guarantee that you and your spouse will be able to get a divorce with the documents provided by this service. In the event that the documents provided by this service are rejected by the court due to the fault of Divorce Source, Inc. and you are no longer able to get your divorce, you will be provided a 100% refund (with no handling fee). Verification of any denial of acceptance or a rejection notice from the court may be requested. It is in our support staff's nature to take the time and opportunity to give each individual customer personal attention should they have difficulty using the service. We have both e-mail and phone support (1-800-680-9052 Mon - Fri 9 am -5 pm EST). This being said, prior to issuing any refund, we reserve the right to meet any courts requests regarding changes to the documents.
- Because of the possible unanticipated changes in governing statutes and case law relating to the application of the information contained on this page and within this service, the authors and creators and any and all persons or entities involved in any way in preparation of the website, application and service disclaim all responsibility for the legal effects or consequences of the interpretation of the information provided. Individuals intending to use divorcesource.com as an information resource should seek advice from family law professionals and experts. This website, application and service was not created and made available with the intention that it be used to procure aid in any legal matters in any jurisdiction.
- If Divorce Source determines that you have violated the terms of this agreement, your account will be cancelled and no
refund will be issued.
- Service disruptions may prevent the account owner from accessing
- YOUR USE OF THE INFORMATIONAL CONTENT PROVIDED BY THIS SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE INFORMATIONAL CONTENT IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. DIVORCE SOURCE, INC. EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- DIVORCE SOURCE MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT (i) THE INFORMATION CONTENT WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (ii) THE INFORMATIONAL CONTENT WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (iii) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE INFORMATIONAL CONTENT WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE.
- YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT DIVORCE SOURCE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF DIVORCE SOURCE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM: (i) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE INFORMATIONAL CONTENT; (ii) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OR FROM THE INFORMATIONAL CONTENT; (iii) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (iv) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE INFORMATIONAL CONTENT.
Installment Payment Options
If you select the 2 monthly installment payment option, you shall pay $157.00 to begin using the service and agree to allow Divorce Source, Inc. to automatically charge your credit card an additional $157.00 at least one month from the initial charge date.
If you select the 3 monthly installment payment option, you shall pay $109.00 to begin using the service and agree to allow Divorce Source, Inc. to automatically charge your credit card an additional $109.00 at least one month from the initial charge date and the third an final charge of $109.00 at least two months from the initial charge date.
Choosing the installment payment option does not limit your usage of the software and service. If Divorce Source, Inc. is unable to collect the additional monthly payments in a timely fashion, it has the right to suspend the account and reserves the right to collect on any unpaid fees through an independent collection agency.
It is in our support staff's nature and a company policy that we take the time and opportunity to give each individual customer personal attention should they have difficulty using the service. We have both e-mail and phone support (1-800-680-9052 Mon-Fri 9 am -5 pm EST).
Divorce Source, Inc. will not sell, rent or lease your personally identifiable information. We respect your privacy. Divorce Source, Inc. does reserve the right to provide relevant account information to resolve fraudulent, unauthorized, or charge disputes associated credit card companies and/or our credit card processors as well as any legal related matters.
|Get Started Today >>>
is provided by
Divorce Source, Inc., the owner and operator of the Divorce Source Network, the largest and most visited online divorce resource since 1997.
Site Map -
Contact Us -
Visit our Facebook page and become a fan.
A Simple Divorce Process
||BEGIN - Create Account.
||Answer the questions at your own pace.
||Print, sign and file your divorce forms with your local court.
Instant Delivery - Instant Updates
Don't Settle for Anything Less
Try it before you buy it.
||Divorce Source, Inc. has been nationally recognized in the media since 1997.
||Read Our Customer Feedback!
||Divorce Source, Inc. is celebrating 16 years of online business. 1996-2012
"Thank you to all of you that answered any questions that I had at a very unsettling time in my life. You were there for me when I needed the basics and you supplied the forms that I was able to submit to the court to finalize my divorce. I had all that I needed to submit to the county clerk's office and it was very complete and I actually had more than what was required. Thank you again."
~ Geri S., Michigan
"Your service was perfect. I followed the instructions to the letter and took the paperwork to the Circuit Clerk's Office and was told to go home and wait for a court date. The next thing I heard from the Circuit Clerk was a package containing my final decree signed by the judge and all. I did not have to go to court at all. Your paperwork was letter perfect."
~ Dominick U., Alabama
"I have recommended this site for my friends and family who want to get a divorce and can't afford it. I can't say enough on how easy the site was for providing me with the papers to file an agreement divorce. Thank you for the site and the cheap cost for the forms."
~ Melinda K., Nebraska