Free Last Will and Testament
Provided with our premium divorce service is an optional Statement of Desires and Last Will and Testament for both you and your spouse.
Everyone experiencing a divorce should have a Will, which is why we are offering a free Last Will and Testament to all of our customers. The Will is completed and generated just like the rest of your divorce documents, which makes it very easy to change at any time.
If you already have a Will, you will need to update it (since you are no longer married). If you do not have a Will, it is a perfect time to consider having one. A Will sets forth your wants and desires and makes sure your assets get in the hands of those you feel need them or deserve them.
A Last Will and Testament offers you many options and benefits.
- Designates your wishes after death (issues like property, debt, children, etc.).
- Directs how your assets will be distributed and provides for your family, relatives and/or friends.
- Directs how future assets will be distributed.
- Provides for your minor children financially and designates a guardian or guardians.
- Designates a personal representative or executor you want to oversee the distribution of your assets.
- Avoids unnecessary expenses in administering your estate.
- Uses some estate planning techniques to save considerable estate taxes.